Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Class Presentations Reflection

I really enjoyed all of the presentations that were given today, but the one that stuck out to me was Google's new privacy policy. I'll admit I didn't take the time to read the new policy when it first came out, even though Google suggested that I should. I've noticed, though, how my Google searches and YouTube searches are combined now, and it kind of freaks me out. I don't like one company being able to combine all that information about me. Something I really want to know is where is it being stored. Is there some public profile of mine that I don't know about that shows all the things I've been doing on my Google account? How can I control this? Is there any way to not have everything be so public and combined?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that our Prezi actually stuck out to someone. But the only way to fix this was before the new policy came out on March 1st. Then, you could of deleted all your cookies & recent history. I believe that it is too late now though ):

    ReplyDelete